Club Membership & Forum Access

Posted on
Page
of 3
First Prev
/ 3
  • @LinusR = Saturday for you. Bike Boutique, Winchmore Hill. 0830 for 0900. Back 1215-1pm. See you there!

• Ok. May see one Saturday.

• Thanks to @Neville and the rest of you for the ride this morning. Neville was only warming up but I was struggling to hold his wheel and after 20 minutes (at ftp for me) I'd had enough. Sorry for the lack of communication in advance to the guy riding at the back but I did tell Neville I was dropping out for a lie down. Hope you had a good ride. I'll leave you guys to get on with it without me holding you up!

• After months of mutual coffee stops at the Inner Circle, I've finally signed up... :)

• Welcome Ev

• Cheers Paul!

How do I get forum access?

• Hi @Ev you should have access now. @Jake is the person to message if there's any problem.

• Ok so i've joined CCL at last having been tagging along with Karen T for a number of rides over the past year. I'm the guy lurking at the back who rides a KTM. Please say hello/shout at me to get to the front and do my turn. ….MPJ

• Finally paid my membership :-) Occasionally get the chance to join you on Sunday rides

• Hi CCL,
    I know it's about time! I have already enjoyed several Saturday rides with the club, so I have finally got it together to become a member. Looking forward to more rides...

Toby

• Hi. I have just purchased CCLondon membership.

Despite being 1 of the original riders in a small group that Ian and Grant took out riding when they set up CCLondon around June 2013, I have today become a paid up member for the first time. When I first got involved with the club I was out most Saturdays with them, but about 2 years ago I qualified as a Cycle Instructor and have been earning extra cash at the weekends teaching kids and adults to ride or teaching them to ride safely on the road.

This has meant I have not done many club rides and my fitness has gone down, though hopefully it will be ok on Sunday when I join a few of you on the trip down to Thetford Forest.

Will be doing the night ride on Friday (bike will have a few extra lights on it) and aiming to be out the next day for the Saturday ride.

• Not sure if we welcome you, or you should welcome the rest of us !

• Hello there folks,

Just here to say we have had a few lapsed memberships with NO new renewals and it's not because people left the club ;) ;)

All I am asking is if you think yours run out or you are unsure about anything on how the renew etc, just drop me a line, I really don't mind at all.

Just remember there are a few benefits to being a paid club member which are exclusive paid club members only, to be fair on those who pay.
    You can message me here on on Facebook or some of you already have my email as I have been emailing those whose memberships run out.

Thank you :)

• Hi All,
    Bought my membership last week and have ridden a few times for park laps. @Jake just checking to see if I have full forum access because what I've got looks quiet. Looking forward to getting stuck in with the club, just signed up for the York ride too.
    Cheers,
    James

• @jake, the above was from me. Forgot which email I used. Cheers.

• @jamesshaw You have full access now.

• Thanks @Jake Looks much more healthy now.

• First time on here for a while and i came across this.
    LinusR

Thanks to @Neville and the rest of you for the ride this morning. Neville was only warming up but I was struggling to hold his wheel and after 20 minutes (at ftp for me) I'd had enough. Sorry for the lack of communication in advance to the guy riding at the back but I did tell Neville I was dropping out for a lie down. Hope you had a good ride. I'll leave you guys to get on with it without me holding you up!

(Am i missing something here?)

• Hi. I've been tagging onto a few of your Tuesday and Thursday morning rides round regents park for the past couple of weeks and haven't got round to actually joining the club despite my better intentions. I tried to join this evening but my British cycling membership is being temperamental. What difference does having British cycling membership make? Or shall I just crack on and join.

Thanks.

Rich

• Hi

BC is free for the first year of CCL membership (i think), so i would just persist. BC is quite an amateurish organisation (IMO) so might take a few more hours than a commercial outfit.

When i renewed i didn't bother with BC but have since reverted and joined again. The primary reasons being (1) legal insurance coverage if you are hit by a driver on the road, (2) 10% off chain reaction even if already in a sale.

SL

• The free BC Bronze membership with CCL club membership is for your first year joining BC so you might as well have it (assuming your not already a BC member).

As well as the points @SimonL mentioned above if you've got any plans to get into racing they offer extra insurance to cover that (silver & gold) plus the option to buy a race licence.

• Righto, that's me joined. Next stop club kit. See you tomorrow am

• Just joined the team - will be racing with some of you on Sunday in the ERRL race. Would appreciate if someone could permission me for the wider forum access?

• Hi there

I've just purchased membership. Would be great to have access to the rest of the forum.

Thanks and hopefully see you for a spin soon!

Email used was rich_akers@hotmail.com

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Club Membership & Forum Access

Posted by Avatar for Jake @Jake

Actions