Sara_Ramos

Member since Apr 2016 • Last active Jun 2018
  • 5 conversations
  • 52 comments

An expert at coffee shop stops, not shabby at hill climbing but useless at racing. A joker & a little bit socially impaired but I'm ok with it.

Most recent activity

• in Joining CC London

Hello there folks,

Just here to say we have had a few lapsed memberships with NO new renewals and it's not because people left the club ;) ;)

All I am asking is if you think yours run out or you are unsure about anything on how the renew etc, just drop me a line, I really don't mind at all.

Just remember there are a few benefits to being a paid club member which are exclusive paid club members only, to be fair on those who pay.
    You can message me here on on Facebook or some of you already have my email as I have been emailing those whose memberships run out.

Thank you :)

• in Joining CC London

Oh no, not another Simon, how are we ever going to keep up with so many Simons? ;) Just kiddin'! So far it has been a pleasure meeting each and every single one of the CCL Simons. :)

• in Joining CC London

Yay, just a quick message to say I have purchased my membership and also the British Cycling Race Silver Membership just to be on the safe side ;) Look forward to lots of riding with you guys n' gals. Oh, and hopefully some nice club kit on the next order :)

Actions