Watto

Member since Sep 2014 • Last active Feb 2018
  • 43 conversations
  • 101 comments

Most recent activity

• in Joining CC London

I will be putting up a new section detailing all the discounts you can receive as part of your membership to CC London.

I the first instance though, we have just been offered some great discounts on bike fitting by Super Domestique, a great bike fitting service that a few of our members have revived and swear by. I have spoken to Elliot there who is offering CC London a 15% discount off their usual bike fitting price. Elliots full bike fit includes custom moulded orthotics.

CC London Price £225 (normally £250)

This is a 3 hr appointment

Full details of the service are here

http://www.superdomestique.co.uk/cclondo­n

Super Domestique are also offering another deal this weekend that he will hold open for Monday. Bike Fit and Orthotics £150. This can be booked now to be used anywhere up to 6 months in advance.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Watto

• 1 comment
  • in Joining CC London

Just a little reminder about User Names. The forum has been set up for the mebers of CCL to share stories, experiances, get latest club info ect.. So we alll know how we are talking to we need to see who is making the comments. So you should either put in your real name or know nick name (like Watto) into your profile. You can do this by clicking on edit profile at the top right of the screen, then typing in your name.

We need to keep the forum up beat and posotive. And as such need to know who everyone is.

Any questions give me a shout

Watto

• started
    • 1 comment
  • in Joining CC London

Fantastic Helene. Great to meet you today, and brilliant you have joined, welcome aboard

• 1 comment
Actions